1. Do I have to pay for editing and downloading my resume? Is your site subscribed monthly or yearly?
Editing and downloading the resume has no time limit and number, and after you have purchased a template, you will be able to edit and download your resume indefinitely at any time at any time.
2. How to download my resume?
After completing the form, click the resume receipt button, then select one of the options (Word file or PDF file) and pay the related amount. After paying in this section, the panel section, you will receive the "Receive Resume" button. Just click on the menu item on the panel again to enter this section and click on the resume button and download your resume.
3. How to resubmit my resume?
From the site menu, click on the login button; after entering your username and password, enter your resume form; then you can edit the resume and click on the download button (download). You can download your day in a previously purchased form.
4. I have a photo in the resume form but my photo is not displayed in the resume!
Some of the site templates are free of photo and there is no possibility to display the image in that template. Be sure to check carefully before filling in the samples filled with each type and the category of resume templates.
5. My career records will not be displayed?
If you have not filled a job position, your career records will not be displayed. In the meantime, if you use a duplicate job (although different parts like history, etc.), only one of them will be displayed.
6. The amount is deducted from my account, but I can not download the resume yet!
Sometimes there is a problem with the online payment system and the online payment system. If you encounter this item, you will redeem it; the amount deducted in the past unsuccessful payments from the bank will be returned to your account within 72 hours.
7. Resume file is not saved on my phone!
Due to the general limitation of some mobile phones, especially phones, Apple does not have the ability to store files on these phones. So if you encounter this problem, log into your site and account and download your resume.
8. Can I move different sections of my resume? Can I change the color of the resume? Can I change the font type and size of the resume?
Once you've created the resume and the template purchase, you will be logged in to the users' panel and you can do all of the changes in this section, and then download your resume by clicking on the resume button (top of the page).